Penn Special Senator Star Drag Reel
California Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING: These products may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information visit: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The PENN Senator needs no introduction. First launched in 1936, the Senator Series has endured the test of time. The Senator is world- renowned for being a universal, respected star drag reel. Its rugged design allows it to be an offshore workhorse that has amassed more IGFA big game world records than any other reel in the industry.<br><br>The Senator is designed to be a low gear ratio winch, it will pull anything off the bottom. HT-100 drag washers provide smooth drag under heavy loads. Stainless Steel Frame Rings Stainless steel frame rings enhances rigidity to prevent frame-flex.
- Bakelight sideplates with stainless steel reinforcement rings
- Machined and anodized aluminum spool
- Marine grade Bronze main gear
- Stainless steel pinion gear
- Multi-disk star drag system
- 2 shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Stainless steel reel stand
- Convertible power handle
- Heavy-duty clicker