Garmin GPSMAP 943XSV
California Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING: These products may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
For more information visit: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
With 50% more display pixels and nearly double the processing power of previous-generation 9” GPSMAP devices, this crisp chartplotter/sonar combo with high-resolution IPS display integrates seamlessly into your Garmin marine system.
ULTRA HIGH-DEFINITION SCANNING SONAR
- Get built-in Ultra High-Definition SideVü and ClearVü scanning sonars with vivid, high-contrast color palettes to help distinguish fish from structure. GPSMAP 943xsv also supports 1 kW CHIRP traditional sonar capabilities.
IMPROVED DISPLAY OPTICS
- New higher-resolution 9” IPS displays offer improved sunlight readability and visibility from any angle, with 50% more pixels than previous-generation 9” GPSMAP devices.
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity pairs with the free all-in-one mobile app for access to the OneChart feature, smart notifications, software updates, Garmin Helm digital switching, Garmin Quickdraw Community data and more.
- This exclusive feature brings together all the operations and capabilities of select third-party devices, such as EmpirBus digital switching, on one screen.
- Connect this chartplotter to different kinds of engines — including select Mercury and Yamaha models — to see RPMs, fuel flow, temperature, trim and other important information at a glance. You may need additional hardware, so be sure to check with your engine manufacturer.
- GPSMAP 943xsv chartplotter
- microSD card preinstalled
- Power cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connector
- NMEA 2000 drop cable (2 meters)
- 8-pin transducer to 12-pin sounder adapter cable
- Bail mount kit with knobs
- Flush mount kit with gasket
- Protective cover
- Trim piece snap covers
1 Model Available
|010-02366-03||Out of Stock||$1399.99|